My name is George Crudo. Im a digital sculptor and software engineer located in Orlando.I am currently looking for full time work as a tech artist and freelance work in the toys and collectibles industry. I have a passion for sculpture, anatomy and 3D Printing :)
Honors and Awards
Breath of the Wild Zelda - Artstation Staff Pick
Star Fox Team - Artstation Staff Pick and Featured on the Front Page of Polycount - November 2019
Banjo Kazooie Fan Art - Featured in Kotaku - March 2019
Road Warrior - Featured in Zbrush Central Top Row January 2019 and PolyCount Recap October 2018
Masahiro Sakurai Amiibo - Featured in Kotaku and Destructoid December 2018
Laura Concept Sculpt - Featured in Polycount Recap - June 2018
Game of Thrones Wooden Stag - Featured on the Pixologic Blog July 2017
Schierke - Featured in a ZbrushCentral Highlight for May 2017
Tracer Fan Art - Featured on the Front Page of Polycount - July 2016
Creating Appealing Characters with Dylan Ekren
Anatomy for Artists Online with Scott Eaton
Portraiture & Facial Anatomy with Scott Eaton
Character Creation For Games with Adam Skutt
3D Printing for Artists with Joseph Drust
Character Sculpting in Zbrush with Hossein Diba
Zbrush Certification Course with Ryan Kingslien
- Creating digital sculptures in Zbrush for 3D Printed toys, figures, miniatures, and collectibles.
- Working with and maintaining my own personal 3D Printer. Creating 3D printed prototypes and individual final products through post-processing and painting.
- Mentoring artists offering critiques and one on one sessions to help them achieve goals on their projects
- Just Play - 10 chibi style 3" tall figurines from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
-Scripting 3D PBR assets in C# and JSON for Virtual Maintenance Trainers (VMT) in the Unity Game Engine
-Version Control through Microsoft Azure DevOps Server (TFS) using Git
• Working in the Unity Engine and scripting 3D assets using C#
• Integrating 3D PBR textured assets into Unity and PREPAR3D game engines
• Writing Maxscripts to help work with 3D assets more efficiently.
• 3D Modeling, UV mapping and retopologizing hard surface 3D Assets for training simulations utilizing Autodesk 3ds Max
• Texturing 3D assets using a PBR Workflow in Substance Painter, Quixel and Photoshop. Helping establish a PBR Content pipeline
• Working in the PREPAR3D flight simulator engine to add new features or fix bugs using C++
• Experience working with task tracking products Jira and Trac
• Research and development for military simulation applications for PC, Android and pioneering development for AR with the Microsoft HoloLens and AR in Unity w/ Vuforia
• Working in C++ and Java programming languages for Android applications
• Working with GIS data in Global Mapper, VBS2 and VBS3
Rotoscoping and compositing artist for Stereoscopic 3D using Mocha Tracking software and Shake and Nuke Compositing software
-3D modeling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging, animating and rendering promotional content using Maya and Adobe Photoshop.
-Working in a high paced production environment for feature films and managing work for 10+ employees.