My name is George Crudo. Im a 3D artist located in Orlando, FL and currently working for Lockheed Martin as a Technical Artist. I am always interested in work for toys and collectibles and I have a passion for sculpture, anatomy and 3D Printing :)
Honors and Awards
Road Warrior - Featured in Zbrush Central Top Row January 2019 and PolyCount Recap October 2018
Masahiro Sakurai Amiibo - Featured in Kotaku and Destructoid December 2018
Laura Concept Sculpt - Featured in Polycount Recap - June 2018
Game of Thrones Wooden Stag - Featured on the Pixologic Blog July 2017
Schierke - Featured in a ZbrushCentral Highlight for May 2017
Tracer Fan Art - Featured on the Front Page of Polycount - July 2016
Creating Appealing Characters with Dylan Ekren
Anatomy for Artists Online with Scott Eaton
Portraiture & Facial Anatomy with Scott Eaton
Character Creation For Games with Adam Skutt
3D Printing for Artists with Joseph Drust
Character Sculpting in Zbrush with Hossein Diba
Zbrush Certification Course with Ryan Kingslien
- Hard Surface 3D Modeling, UV mapping and retopologizing mechanical 3D Assets for Unity simulations utilizing Autodesk 3ds Max
- Writing scripts (Maxscripts) to aid with creating 3D assets more efficiently.
- Texturing 3D Assets with the use of Quixel Suite and Photoshop
- Integrating assets into Unity and programming their functionality with C# scripting.
- Research and development for military simulation applications for PC, Android and pioneering development for the Microsoft HoloLens with SVN Version control.
- Working with geographical information system software such as Global Mapper and QGIS to develop terrain elevation, imagery and vector data for VBS3.
Rotoscoping and compositing artist for Stereoscopic 3D using Mocha Tracking software and Shake and Nuke Compositing software
-3D modeling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging, animating and rendering promotional content using Maya and Adobe Photoshop.
-Working in a high paced production environment for feature films and managing work for 10+ employees.